Friday, September 9, 2011

David Beckham Doesn’t Need A Hairstylist


Soccer star David Beckham has revealed that he cuts his own hair or has a friend do it instead of paying for a fancy haircut at a salon.

The soccer star’s hair has made headlines as he sported a 50′s style, ponytail, and even a mohawk! But Beckham denies paying a stylist big bucks to cut his hair.

Beckham spoke to British magazine GQ saying, “It literally is a spur of the moment decision. People try to read too much into it; over the years they’ve said I’ve spent £2,000 on a hairstyle, which I’ve never done.

“Either a friend has cut it or I do it myself. Sometimes, I wake up and I’m bored of it, I want to shave it off. And I don’t think of anything apart from whether I’m happy with it.”

Now that he is a father of four children, David is trying to tone his hairstyles down.

Beckham said, “I’m getting older so I can’t pull off the mohawk or the ponytail any more. The way I’ve got it at the moment, my wife likes it, my kids like it, so I’m happy with it. But that could all change in the morning.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment