Monday, July 25, 2011

Adri, Azalea and I


Now you are asking yourself how me being hurt has to do anything with “better days”? The answer to that is easy… I have never ever ever ever (well maybe last week) LOL!! But man I had so much fun over the weekend. First off I go out with y friend Gerardo to the market days. I got to meet a guy I met a long time ago over the internet and we have always chatted but never met until then. He was cool (besides drunk) maybe that was the reason but who cares it was party time and the ambience was just screaming “Happy time”… Right the next day, Gerardo, Raul, Victor and I came back for another round of Market Days at Halsted’s own Boystown… It was a pretty cool festival and full of people. I don’t know but to me it was the best “Market Days”… aaahhh good times…


Peace!


Raul, Gera and Vic @ Market days 2008

Random Hunk guy!


An almost crack open hehehe


Pose!


Moi and Santa's little helper hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment